Check if the lights on your fibre box (ONT/CPE) show an active fibre connection:
- Green ‘PON’ light for Openserve
- Green ‘Broadband’ light for Frogfoot
- Green ‘Broadband’ light for Metro fibre
- Green ‘F’ or Orange ‘FX’ or Green ‘Broadband’ light for Vumatel
- Green ‘PON’or Green ‘Broadband’ light for Amobia Fibre
If the above-mentioned lights are not active.
- Please check your cabling and power adapters. Make sure your Power supplies are plugged in and switched on.
- Make sure all cables are plugged into place by confirming that the cables are “clicked” in.
- Reboot your router and fibre box (ONT/CPE).
If your lights do display.
- Double check that the ethernet cable between your Router and ONT is plug into the WAN port of the Router(Blue Port on the Router). and the LAN1 port on the ONT(Yellow Port on the ONT).
- Devices will use LAN ports ( Yellow ports) on the router.
- Use a laptop to test via ethernet cable into the router to confirm its not your Wi-fi connection.
- If your Router does not plug into a ONT confirm that the ethernet cable is plug into the WAN and into the Data module of your apartment.
If your lights are still off and can confirm no Internet, please contact our support team for assistance at:
Tel: 041 006 0000
WhatsApp: 078 4217 986
Use your Amobia App to log a fault